No Disposal started in 2019, a waste management firm founded by people with immense experience in the waste management sector since 2016. India generates 1.5 lakh metric tonne of waste every day. Of the total collected waste, only 20 percent (27,000 MT per day) is processed and the remaining 80 percent (1,08,000 MT per day) is dumped in landfill sites.

No Disposal facilitates the collection, transportation & processing of organic, dry and sanitary waste of individual houses, apartments and bulk waste generators. We at No Disposal handle, process and recycle waste generated every day, thereby the need for dump yards is eliminated.